Christmas Wine Draw Rules
- Each individual entrant will pay a fee of $45.00 , $25.00 as entry fee and $20.00 in place of a bottle contribution, “wine portion”. No physical purchases of wine are required. We will accept a maximum of 400 individual entries into the raffle.
- Entries will begin November 10, 2022 and will be accepted until December 4, 2022 at 7:00pm during the collection phase.
- Submitter First and Last name, Phone Number and e-mail address must be provided.
- Players must reside in Alberta, be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta Address. The name of a minor must not be submitted.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
Wine Survivor Pool
- Starting December 5th, daily draws Monday through Friday will eliminate 10% of the entries from the pool.
- Drawing will occur in the evenings daily. Eliminated entrants will be notified by email.
- Participants are expelled until only the winner remains. Expulsion draws will start on December 5, 2022 and be held every weekday until December 15th, 2022. The final 10% including winners will be drawn on the 15th.
- If an entrant’s ticket is drawn before the final 10% of names, they are out of Wine Survivor and not eligible for any prizes.
- Draws will continue until all entries have been eliminated except one. The final entry remaining is the First Place Winner; the second-last entry to be eliminated is the Second Place Winner, and so on.
- The winning entries will be notified by phone call and email, with the phone number and email address provided on their entry form.
- Draw results will be announced on Facebook, as well as email to our players and participating organizations.
- By playing the participant consents to having their name, winning numbers published.
- The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.
- The value of the wine to be won will be determined based on the number of entrants who purchase entry tickets during the Entry Period.
- Kensington Wine Market will build the winner’s wine packages proportional to the value of tickets sold to a maximum of 400 tickets or $8000.00. The value of the packages is based on the total “wine portion” collected, the $20.00 in place of a physical wine bottle contribution. The wine packages will be built proportional to the winning percentages as stated below, and may include wines of varying values, with the total value of the wines equalling the value of the wine package. Variation in the wine packages is at the discretion of Kensington Wine Market.
1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes as follows
|Winner’s Packages||Maximum Value|
|1St Place gets a wine package created by Kensington Wine Market equivalent to 50% of the value of “wine portion” of the ticket sold
2ndPlace gets a wine package created by Kensington Wine Market equivalent to 30% of the value of “wine portion” of the ticket sold
3rd Place gets a wine package created by Kensington Wine Market equivalent to 20% of the value of “wine portion” of the ticket sold
- Winners will be required to pick up their wine prizes from the Kensington Wine Market: 1257 Kensington Rd NW, Calgary, AB T2N 3P8.
- Winners will need to present proof of purchase or winning email as well as identification to claim a prize, proving they are 18 and a permanent resident of Alberta.
- Winners must give Kensington Wine Market 24h notice to pick up their wine.
- Draws will be made with at least two CATF executive members (or delegates) and one member of the public present to witness each draw. Draws are open to the public and will be done at CATF Office, 3851 21 St NE Bay F, Calgary, AB T2E 6T5.
- There are no restrictions on the participation of members, families, volunteers, etc. of the CATF other than participants must be at least 18 yrs old, and not a member of the CATF Board of Directors or anyone participating in the drawing of entries.
- If 50 tickets are not sold by December 15, 2022, the Canadian Animal Task Force reserves the right to request a draw extension or cancellation from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.
- Any bottles of wine unclaimed after 60 days of the final draw date will become the property of the Canadian Animal Task Force. The CATF and the AB Gaming Commission are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals who have chosen to enter the raffle.
- There is no cash prize or substitution of the prize. All wine will be specialty curated by the Kensington Wine Market.
- For any questions concerning the raffle, please contact Carolyn Gratton, Fundraising Chairperson, Canadian Animal Task Force 780-965-9867.
Wine Survivor Raffle is being conducted under AGLC licence # 619716. All profits go to the Canadian Animal Task Force. For more information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please note the tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis so DON’T WAIT and risk missing out on being the WINE SURVIVOR!